F.O.S SUPER LUCKY GIVEAWAY CONTEST 2024. CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This F.O.S Super Lucky Giveaway Contest is organized by F.O.S APPAREL GROUP SDN. BHD., Company No. (201401012194 & 1088274 – K) (“Organiser”)
- The Contest is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and the Organiser reserves the right to vary, add, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit. Such variations may be communicated through modes of communication deemed suitable by the Organiser.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant declares that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bound by them.
- The Contest is open to:
-All Individuals aged 18 and above;
-All individuals residing in Malaysia with a valid mailing address; and
ii. Individuals with a valid and existing Facebook account.
- The Contest is not open to employees of the Organiser, and their immediate family members, advertising companies, its agents or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Contest.
- Contest Mechanics – How to Participate
- Participants are required to:
- Like F.O.S APPAREL’s Official Facebook page
- Tag 3 friends to join in on the fun
- This Contest will commence on the stated post each week (“Contest Period”). Any Entries received after the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants are advised to check for any updates pertaining to the Contest on the F.O.S FB page, from time to time, during the Contest Period.
- Determination of Winners
- A total of five (5) Winners (each a “Winner” and collectively “the Winners”) will be selected based on a random selection. Winner announcement will be made on the Contest post itself after the contest ends.
- The judges’ decision in determining and selecting the Winners for this Contest is final. No appeal via correspondence or attempts to appeal, review, dispute of such decision will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall have the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify and remove any participant from the Contest without prior notification or without providing any reasons, should the participant be suspected of tampering with their Entry or are in breach of the Terms and Conditions herein and of their account with Facebook.
- Prizes will separate to 3 different set
-Grand Prized – F.O.S Northern Rock CNY Chinese Wording Polo (Red)
-2nd & 3rd Prized – F.O.S oldskool Graphic Tee (CNY Collection) + Tote Bag (CNY Collection)
-4th & 5th Prized – F.O.S oldskool Graphic Tee (CNY Collection) + Sock (CNY Collection)
- The Organiser have the right to decide all the winner prize.
- All the F.O.S oldskool Graphic Tee (CNY Collection) & Accessories design & colours will be chosen randomly.
- To redeem the Prize, Winner MUST provide their complete information such as full name, valid contact number, e-mail address, mailing address and other details in the private chat message of FB.
- The Organiser will courier the Prize to the Winners according to the mailing address provided. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winners do not contact the Organizer for whatever reasons within ONE (1) days (24 hours) of the announcement of Winners. The Organiser reserves its absolute right to irrevocably forfeit the Prize and select another Winner without being liable or responsible to the Winner in any manner whatsoever.
- Other than the provision of the Prize and its delivery to the Winners, all costs, charges, fees and/or expenses of whatsoever nature that are associated with the Contest and/or the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner and the participants.
- The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the Winners and the Organiser excludes itself from any express or implied warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law.
- The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organiser in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the Winners chooses not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
- However, the Organiser may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of an equal or similar value with or without conditions.
- Other Terms and Conditions
The reference of “participant” or “participants” in these terms and conditions shall also include the Winner.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify any participant and/or revoke the Prize at any time, where:
- The participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
- The participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception;
iii. The participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable and/or truthful information during participation, registration to participate and/or at any stage of this Contest.
- The participant shall not engage in any conduct that directly or indirectly brings the Organiser or the persons managing the Contest in a state of disrepute.
- The user of ‘aliases’ shall be considered as a form of deception and is prohibited.
- In the event that the Contest is canceled, postponed and/or abandoned for any reason, the Organiser without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion may or may not choose to substitute the Prize with another item(s) of an equal or similar value with or without conditions. In such an event, the Organiser shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any form of claim and/or liabilities however arising whether direct, indirect or otherwise.
- In the event that this Contest cannot be administered and/or is abandoned and/or cancelled and/or discontinued due to any reason, the Organiser, without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and/or invalidate any entries for this Contest without assigning any reasons thereto and without notice to the participants.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion prohibit participation by any participant and/or Winner who in any manner whatsoever disrupts, tampers and/or engages in improper conduct that affects the Contest and/or the administration of the Contest and/or breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
- By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to disclose the participants and representatives personal data in the event the Organiser believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the Contest and/or F.O.S and/or any other third party’s rights or property which could be harmed by such activities. The Organiser may also disclose the personal data of the participants and the representatives if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
- The participants agree that the Organiser and its related and/or associated companies shall not be liable to the participants and/or any other party in any manner whatsoever for any form of liabilities, losses, claims and/or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Contest or otherwise.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable for any claims and liability howsoever arising from personal injuries, medical conditions and damage to property originating from the acceptance of the Prize and the Winner shall hold the Organiser harmless from any such claims.