Welcome to the F.O.S Web Site (‘Site’). Please have a look through the following basic terms and conditions that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms and conditions.
Your use of our Site following any such change shows your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
- SITE ACCESS & RESTRICTIONS
You understand and accept that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, message or other material appearing on this Site (‘Content’) are owned by F.O.S or its licensors. You are prohibited from using any Content without the written consent of F.O.S or its licensors.Except as otherwise stated herein, the Site or any portion of the Site or materials may not be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior express written permission of F.O.S, and/or the appropriate licensor. Permission is hereby granted by F.O.S to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on this Site solely for personal, non-commercial use provided that you make no modifications to the materials and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. You may not, without F.O.S’ express written permission; ‘mirror’ any material contained on this Site or any other server.Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by F.O.S. Upon such termination, you must agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations.
- TRADEMARKS & SERVICE MARKS
‘F.O.S’ and its Logos are the registered trademark, service mark, and/or trade name of F.O.S. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained in the Site are the properties of the respective owners. F.O.S disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks and trade names other than its own. No use of these marks may be made without the prior written authorization of F.O.S, except as necessary to accurately identify the products or services of F.O.S. Infringement of any F.O.S trademark is strictly prohibited.
- USER GENERAL ENQUIRIES, COMMENTS, FEEDBACKS, COMPLAINTS AND OTHER CONTENTS
Visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, to us so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.All general enquiries, feedbacks, complaints and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to F.O.S on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, ‘Comments’) shall be and remain F.O.S property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to F.O.S of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, F.O.S will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. F.O.S is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make. You agree that F.O.S may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity. By participating in Site sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and/or requesting promotional information or product updates, you agree that F.O.S may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
- F.O.S’ COMMUNICATIONS TO YOU
You agree that F.O.S may send text message(s) or email(s) to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this Site, about any of F.O.S’ promotions, products or services, or for such other purpose(s) as F.O.S deems appropriate.
Any contests or promotions described or posted on this Site shall be governed by the rules regulating such event.
- OUR PRODUCTS
Products displayed on this Site are available at most F.O.S outlets, while supplies last. The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and are valid and effective only in Malaysia. F.O.S attempts to be as accurate as possible in its product descriptions. However, F.O.S does not warrant that product and price descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colours of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
This Site contains links to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which F.O.S does not control. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT F.O.S SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
- INACCURACY DISCLAIMER
From time to time there may be information on FOS.com.my that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold F.O.S harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or F.O.S. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. F.O.S also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly, deny you access to the Site, if in F.O.S’ sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or F.O.S, you must promptly destroy all materials, downloaded or otherwise, obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
CNY 2023 CONTEST TERMS & CONDITION
F.O.S APPAREL CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This F.O.S APPAREL (“Contest”) is organized by F.O.S APPAREL GROUP SDN. BHD., Company No. (201401012194 & 1088274 – K) (“Organiser”)
- The Contest is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and the Organiser reserves the right to vary, add, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit. Such variations may be communicated through modes of communication deemed suitable by the Organiser.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant declares that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bound by them.
- The Contest is open to:
- All Individuals aged 18 and above;
- All individuals residing in Malaysia with a valid mailing address; and
iii. Individuals with a valid and existing Instagram account.
- The Contest is not open to employees of the Organiser, and their immediate family members, advertising companies, its agents or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Contest.
- Contest Mechanics – How to Participate
- Participants are required to:
- Follow F.O.S APPAREL’s official Instagram page @fosmalaysia & Like F.O.S APPAREL’s Official Facebook page
- Tag 3 friends and comment the correct answer.
- Contest Period
- This Contest will commence on the stated post each week (“Contest Period”). Any Entries received after the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants are advised to check for any updates pertaining to the Contest on the F.O.S IG/FB page, from time to time, during the Contest Period.
- Determination of Winners
- A total of three (3) Winners (each a “Winner” and collectively “the Winners”) will be selected based on a random selection. Winner announcement will be made on the Contest post itself after the contest ends.
- The judges’ decision in determining and selecting the Winners for this Contest is final. No appeal via correspondence or attempts to appeal, review, dispute of such decision will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall have the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify and remove any participant from the Contest without prior notification or without providing any reasons, should the participant be suspected of tampering with their Entry or are in breach of the Terms and Conditions herein and of their account with Instagram.
- Each Winner will receive one (1) OldSkool CNY Series Tee each based on the design per contest. Size will be subject to availability.
- Winners are required to drop a message on the F.O.S IG/FB page within 48 hours after the contest ends.
- To redeem the Prize, Winner MUST provide their complete information such as full name, valid contact number, e-mail address, mailing address and other details in the private chat message of IG/FB
- The Organiser will courier the Prize to the Winners according to the mailing address provided. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winners do not contact the Organizer for whatever reasons within TWO (2) days of the announcement of Winners. The Organiser reserves its absolute right to irrevocably forfeit the Prize and select another Winner without being liable or responsible to the Winner in any manner whatsoever.
- Other than the provision of the Prize and its delivery to the Winners, all costs, charges, fees and/or expenses of whatsoever nature that are associated with the Contest and/or the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner and the participants.
- The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the Winners and the Organiser excludes itself from any express or implied warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law.
- The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organiser in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the Winners chooses not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
- However, the Organiser may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of an equal or similar value with or without conditions.
- Other Terms and Conditions
The reference of “participant” or “participants” in these terms and conditions shall also include the Winner.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify any participant and/or revoke the Prize at any time, where:
- The participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
- The participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception;
iii. The participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable and/or truthful information during participation, registration to participate and/or at any stage of this Contest.
- The participant shall not engage in any conduct that directly or indirectly brings the Organiser or the persons managing the Contest in a state of disrepute.
- The user of ‘aliases’ shall be considered as a form of deception and is prohibited.
- In the event that the Contest is canceled, postponed and/or abandoned for any reason, the Organiser without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion may or may not choose to substitute the Prize with another item(s) of an equal or similar value with or without conditions. In such an event, the Organiser shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any form of claim and/or liabilities however arising whether direct, indirect or otherwise.
- In the event that this Contest cannot be administered and/or is abandoned and/or canceled and/or discontinued due to any reason, the Organiser, without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and/or invalidate any entries for this Contest without assigning any reasons thereto and without notice to the participants.
. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion prohibit participation by any participant and/or Winner who in any manner whatsoever disrupts, tampers and/or engages in improper conduct that affects the Contest and/or the administration of the Contest and/or breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
. By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to disclose the participants and representatives personal data in the event the Organiser believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the Contest and/or F.O.S and/or any other third party’s rights or property which could be harmed by such activities. The Organiser may also disclose the personal data of the participants and the representatives if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
- The participants agree that the Organiser and its related and/or associated companies shall not be liable to the participants and/or any other party in any manner whatsoever for any form of liabilities, losses, claims and/or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Contest or otherwise.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable for any claims and liability howsoever arising from personal injuries, medical conditions and damage to property originating from the acceptance of the Prize and the Winner shall hold the Organiser harmless from any such claims.